The 3 best Wedding Planning Apps
1) WedMeGood – Wedding Planner
WedMeGood is India’s most loved wedding planning app, that can help you plan your wedding, your way. Find vendors according to your wedding budget and style, or discover wedding ideas and inspiration by browsing over 1.5 Million images of mehndi designs, bridal lehengas and more. Use the wedding checklist & wedding countdown to stay on track of your shaadi planning process.
Weddings, specially Indian weddings are always planned with family . Add them as Collaborators. Share your shortlisted vendors and ideas with them and keep track of wedding planning and to-dos with the help of a detailed wedding checklist that counts down to your own wedding date.
– Wedding Ideas and Inspiration
Browse over 1.5 Million wedding photos that identify your style as well as unique ideas. You can browse hundreds of mehndi designs , bridal lehenga photos, wedding songs, and read about whats latest
a) Mehndi designs : Browse over 5000 mehndi designs from traditional , minimalistic , arabic, baraat mehendi designs & more and save your favorites to show offline
b) Wedding songs: Tons of wedding song ideas right from sangeet songs for the brides solo to entry songs for your wedding
c) Bridal Lehenga Photos: Browse by color and style and save your favorite bridal lehenga photos !
– Explore Wedding Vendors:
Find vendors across 18 relevant categories (e.g. Venues, Photographers, Bridal Wear, Makeup Artists etc.) in over 11 cities with varied experience in Indian weddings . Narrow down results using extensive filters such as Location, Cost etc. to identify those which fall within your budget and style.
– Vendor Details:
View phone numbers to get in touch with vendors directly. Go through photographs of their work and read trusted reviews to make informed choices.
Invite your special someone and loved ones to plan your wedding together down to every last detail and to stay on the same page. Share images, Real Weddings, and vendors that catch your eye with collaborators on the Wedding Wall. Check off items on your checklist together. Comment to express your views.
– Wedding Checklist:
Stay on top of wedding planning with the help of an organized wedding checklist from month 12 to month 1. Check items as done, and keep a track of the pending ones with your own wedding countdown. You can also share your checklist with your fiance so that you plan together.
– Shortlist your favorite vendors:
Filter your favorite wedding vendors by shortlisting them and then contact them for best quotes. Access their profiles quickly from the “My Wedding” tab.
Send queries directly to multiple vendors without having to share your contact details. All replies are stored in one place and can be found easily at any given point of time. You can also add collaborators to the thread and can make a decision together.
Find photos and vendors for exactly what you’re looking for using the search tool. E.g. Floral print lehenga
Love the photos, Real Weddings, and articles that inspire you to find them easily later. You can save pictures and articles you like and refer them later for your wedding planning.
Download the WedMeGood app – “your personal wedding planner” —it’s your one-stop solution for all your wedding planning needs and the wedding app every bride (or groom ) needs !
Our ultimate free Wedding Planner app makes it easy to stay organised. From booking your wedding venue to your final wedding dress fitting, our customisable Wedding Checklist will help you stay on top of every task. You can even set your Wedding Budget and manage it entirely from your phone. Browse our Wedding Directory of over 47,000 vendors to discover top-rated wedding professionals in your area. Countdown to your marriage with WeddingWire’s down-to-the-second wedding countdown! You can do all of this and more in our FREE wedding planning app.
Wedding Planner by WeddingWire.in comes with a complete list of wedding planning features to accomplish planning tasks, research, inspiration and marriage advice.
– WEDDING VENDOR DIRECTORY – Search over 47,000 local Indian wedding professionals, get pricing and availability details, and read thousands of vendor reviews written by couples like you. Vendors include wedding photographers, wedding makeup, wedding catering, wedding DJs, bridal mehndi and much more.
– WEDDING CHECKLIST – We’ll create a list of wedding tasks for you based on your wedding date. It’s completely customisable and accessible from anywhere!
– WEDDING INSPIRATION – Get inspired by articles and photo galleries of real weddings, bridal lehenga and sherwani, mandaps, mehndi, flowers, cakes, invitations, favors, jewellery, marriage advice and more wedding inspiration.
– COMMUNITY – Ask questions, gather ideas and get marriage advice from other engaged couples who are also going through the wedding planning process.
-CONCIERGE – Our online support team is always available to help you find wedding professionals in your area and answer any questions you might have.
– WEDDING BUDGET – Stay on budget and keep track of how much you are spending on your venue, photographer, makeup, bridal lehenga, sherwani, mehndi, and more!
– WEDDING WEBSITE – Create your customised wedding website for free & easily share important event details with all your guests.
Get started with Wedding Planner by WeddingWire.in for the best wedding planning app to stay organised and get things done.
. . . and did we mention it all syncs to your WeddingWire.in account?!
Your free WeddingWire.in account includes:
-Vendor and venue pricing, reviews, and availability
-A wedding website
-Wedding photo galleries filled with ideas and inspiration
-A personalised wedding checklist
-Wedding budget tracker
-Wedding guest list organizer